Thursday, September 15, 2011

One month to go (Competition)

Now it was necessary to make quality photos, because it was a virtual competition. The conditions of the competition included two photos: one of the handbag by itself, and another of it on a model. Who should I find to model it? I thought: why not be the model myself?

I made preliminary photos of myself with this handbag. Not bad, I thought, looking at them. But it needed a professional touch.
Some photographers who I contacted admitted that photographing jewelry was not their speciality. Others suggested taking the product to their studio, to make hundreds of pictures, but without me. What if I didn't like the photos? I wanted to participate in the process of photographing.
Time was running out - only 2 weeks were left before I had to supply the documents and photos, and I still hadn't found anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment